Traffic Jam, Mile Markers, AndSpeakingof.....3:01 PM
You all know what this means. So much do to and now it's time to prioritize. I am taking about a week or so off to finish my sketching midterm project and study for Textile Science midterm #2. I have some great ideas for posts that I would like to do but right now I have got to get this week under control!
But in the meantime here is what has been going on with me.......
- My tuition has been lowered from 12,000 to 7,500!
- I am still looking for a second job to cover my monthly payments
- I went to an AWESOME Stylists event held by the Fashion Group International LA, for which I plan on becoming a student member, and passed out some great information
- I was offered an RA position which will take care of housing for a min of 1 Qtr
- I am getting some business cards that I hope will better advertise this blog
For my new readers I did a great interview with Toby here. (http://firstthreeinc.blogspot.com/2008/06/from-one-diva-to-another.html)
Okay now I need to run and get to sketching. When I get back I plan on having some great stories to tell you and some revelations I recently experienced. Have a great and productive weekend and week, I know I plan too! Happy Travels!