2009 Goals

12:32 PM

Okay so the new year is approaching and I don't do resolutions but I do like to set goals so here they are:

FIDM GOALS
• Qualify for RA renewal for 3 quarters
• Maintain/improve 3.68 GPA
• Qualify for Merchandise Product Development Student of the Year Award
• Invited into the Third Year Program: International Manufacturing and Product Development
• Have the Third Year Program paid for by FIDM

CAREER GOALS

• Maintain and improve in my internship at the Baby Phat Footwear showroom- resulting in a formal offer working with apparel
• Improve writing skills and gain more assignments
• Obtain position, part or full time, that allows me to use my business degree, new fashion industry training, and interest in branding
• Graduate with job offers
• Meet with Career Advisor twice a month


SOCIAL GOALS

• Become a student member of FGI LA
• Volunteer at least 3xs during Fashion Week

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Subscribe