Construction Zone: The Series

4:08 PM

Construction Zone
Construction Zone by Lucky Anaiya featuring Azzedine Alaia shoes

No matter where you are on your Fashion Freeway there comes a time when you have to start from scratch. I am learning this all too well as a recent graduate. Travelers, this past week I hit a MAJOR rough patch after what I would say was an overflow of opportunity. So for the time being I keep trying to figure out what the heck went wrong with the decisions I made to build my career that lead to this patch. In that I decided to break down what I was doing and what decisions I was making, and rebuild a better Freeway for my journey. I have now entered what we call the "Construction Zone"

For those of you who are new to my blog I define its categories/tags/labels in the form of Freeway Finders (full post here). For this series:

Construction Zone = Tearing Down, Building Up, Starting from Scratch, Making what looks like nothing into something amazing

I want to provide not only my story of tear down to build up but also that of other companies/persons in the Fashion Industry that may also be doing the same. You see there is no one right way to build a career in this industry and there is also no one right way to REbuild either.

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe