When You Get it All Wrong

5:54 PM

Tough As Nails
Tough As Nails by Lucky Anaiya featuring Balenciaga accessories

I don't know about you Travelers but there are some days when I feel like I get it all wrong. Like I'm making those "Wow you really should have known better mistakes" those Day 1 mistakes that make you look as if you don't know how to work a stapler.

So when you have those days just know they will pass. Be "tough as nails" and just do better next time. It happens. I have to remind myself of that everyday. I don't have an inspirational quote from someone famous or a funny antidote, just the truth that it happens and the fact that you're not alone when at the end of the day you just think "Thank God I didn't get fired."

Tomorrow will be better because tomorrow we'll be better.

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe