Ending One Journey to Begin Another

2:04 PM

So yeah...this didn't really ever happen. I am so glad that this was just in Draft form and not an actual post. I will try to get the two combined and maybe turn Clacker into a series on here, but I can't give this up. Once I have gotten my rhythm again then I will work on being a better writer as well as giving this blog a face lift and creating an actual site. But I am not in a rush to do that, so in the meantime have a good laugh at the below...but I may use this picture again!

Alas Travelers it is time for me to say good bye to No Fear, Just DIVA.

I have to be honest I am not pleased with the way I had been keeping it up and was having a very hard time keeping up with the road-like metaphor that I started with this blog. However through it I have met some amazing people and wonderful bloggers.

If you have been a follower of this blog then you know that I am all about brands and branding and well....I wasn't branding this blog correctly. I really wanted to turn this into a brand (or did I because my work says contrary). Still, if you follow me on Twitter then you may be familiar with my hashtag #ConfessionsofaModernDayClacker which I use when talking of my adventures at my new job. I am now going to turn that into a blog on WordPress.

I have chosen to do this because as impersonal and job search/branding oriented I tried to make this blog it was missing the me part of it and I think that Confessions, like my Twitter page will have a bit of both the personal and professional and will allow me to connect with all of you that much more. So as soon as it's ready I will post the link and send you right on over. I am also choosing WP b/c the BlackBerry feature is better and I can do so much more with the formatting of WP thanks to a little genius friend of mine (I will post her info when the blog is ready as well).

So I hope that you will continue this journey with me just in a new venue and hopefully with more consistent content. I'm ready.

Happy Travels,

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back, No Fear, Just DIVA"
[source]

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe