Mile Marker: Style-ology Magazine-Fashion Candy

7:12 PM

The debut issue of Style-ology Magazine (tab above) is out and so is my first published article! I wrote the section "Fashion Candy", a section that features up and coming international designers and haute spots.

For this first edition Thai designer Nuj Novahkett and Brazilian designer Ivan Anguilar were featured. Below are my favorite pieces from the two collections:


Ivan Anguilar

Of course I liked more but you will just have to read the article to see other pieces from the article.

I had the great pleasure of speaking with Nuj Novahkett personally and I must say she is a very nice and personable lady. Maybe one day I can get her to drop a note on my blog? For those of you who like what you see, the article provides you with information as to where her pieces can be purchased in the States; her line is also being carried in several stores across the globe so check the "Where to Buy" section of her site.

So now that I am gaining exposure in writing I need to start building a portfolio. That will be a new post because I have no idea how to do so...until then Happy Travels!
Oh and I am calling these sections Mile Markers = tracking progress along the Freeway


Note* If you are having problems trying to get the magazine try this link: here

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Subscribe