Remembering Michael Jackson

10:14 AM

Travelers, I'm in a daze. It's hard for me to truly believe that the greatest entertainer of all time has passed away. So many of my childhood memories include him.

  • I remember feeling as if my mother didn't truly love me when I could not get a sequined glove to match my pint-sized "Beat It" jacket.
  • I thought Brandon Adams was my boyfriend in the Smooth Criminal mini-movie
  • I was about 10 or 12 when I could finally watch the entire Thriller video
  • The "Remember the Time" video was on repeat at summer camp
  • I thought Michael Jackson was at his cutest in the "Keep it in the Closet" video
I could go on and on about this man and his impact on my life, we all can. I have read it so many times "This is one moment in history when you will know exactly where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news" I even heard the statement "A post-Michael Jackson generation" how is this possible Travelers?!

Eloquence is just not on my side as I have been in a numb state knowing that at one point the tears will come. There are so many things about Michael Jackson and his life and influence that we could talk about especially in the fashion industry, for example:
We will miss you Michael Jackson no one will ever impact the world the way you have. Rest in Peace

[source]

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Subscribe