A Blogging Diva's Plight....

10:05 AM

Hey Travelers! The quarter is over and I must say I am truly pleased with the outcome. I have also come to the very honest realization that I am not pleased with what my blog has become. It’s an afterthought and a vague journal of my school experience. It’s not as involved and "insider information" as I would like for it to be. I really wanted to show the insides of being a FIDM student, building a career in fashion, and taking risks to show that it is just as worth it to fall on your face as it is to make it.

There are a couple of reasons for this fall off:
1.) Time – school is so intense trying to manage that an internship and coordinating the show I just had a hard time trying to blog.
2.) Fear – I know as a total contradiction to what this whole blog is about I totally flake out on blogging out of fear. Fear of success maybe I don’t really know but I keep thinking I cant write about certain subjects because I don't have the right picture to place with the post, or can't find the right wording to express my thoughts
3.) Content – I don’t want to make this blog all about me but that is the only thing I have to write about that doesn’t need much research. Outside research.

So here is the plan travelers, I am going to try and make it up to everyone this vacation. I have two weeks to get back on my Freeway and help both me and you refocus on this journey. I must re-evaluate what is getting me from Point A to Point B. Especially since Point B is only 3 months away…well graduation is anyway. Until then Happy travels!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe