7 Questions I Have for an Operations Perfessional

10:30 AM

We all know the old adage "Closed mouths don't get fed" and I am the queen of asking questions so here are 7 questions I want to know from Operations perfessionals who work in or partner with the fashion industry:

  1. What made you want to get into operations? 
  2. What classes do you recommend a student who is interested in working in operations? 
  3. What would you say is the difference between operations and logistics if any at all? 
  4. What advice would you give to small business owners about operations in the fashion industry? 
  5. Are there any distinct differences in operations for the fashion industry verses other industries?
  6. Is there any software that business owners should be aware of/familiar with? 
  7. If you could change one thing or make the operations industry more efficient what would it be? 
So far these are my questions and as I meet more professionals in fashion operations I will post my findings.  Until next time...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe