Clacker Confessions: Confession 3

12:31 PM

"Hmmm? I'm sorry what was your question?" She wasn't paying attention, inside her own thoughts about why exactly she was there. "I said, 'What exactly does your company do?'" He was polite in repeating his question, but his face was more telling. She scanned her thoughts making quick edits. "Why am I even here? Right...because of trade agreements....but what does that have to do with his question? What does my 'company' do? What do I do?" How exactly would she tell this vendor that her company was actually just her Twitter handle, but she needed something to put in the mandatory space in order to register for the Textile show.  Brain scan complete she looks at him politely and says simply..."Research."

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe