Warning: Things Appear Worse Than They Are

11:33 AM

I know post have been pretty scarce lately and that has everything to do with the fact that I am working on getting things together for school. I am less than 5 days away from moving across country to California in a situation that looks what most would call impossible. 


My life is a totally Construction Zone and the blog will be looking the same as well. The focus will still be the same it's all about getting from Point A to Point B in our fashion careers but until I get settled the posts may be less frequent. I am going to shoot for two posts a week. Also when I first created the mantra No Fear, Just DIVA, the "A" stood for Apparel but now I would like to change it to Affirmation because more and more I have saying affirmations to myself while trying to put some order to my journey. So here is where I stand: 

  • Still owe 12,756 dollars to FIDM
  • Connected with temp agencies to get some work out in LA
  • Hostel bound for a place to stay until I can afford otherwise
I am up against this but if I can make it through it that will make my Point B all the more worthwhile and I hope motivate you to get out there and start your journey no matter what obstacles may be in your way. 

One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Subscribe