Out of the Comfort Zone

4:11 PM

Hey Travelers! Now as you know I have a business back ground and many times I am taken out of my comfort zone here at FIDM. My Fit Analysis class is a prime example of this. Today we were working on Draping, Fit, and using our classmates as Fit Models.

As a team of two effort these were our results:

















What do you think? Not too bad right? Thanks!

So let's talk about the lesson learned. I have 6 more weeks of this class and being out of my analytical comfort zone. I will do all that I can to keep from working with my hands, but that is what this class is all about. Do I understand the class' relevance? Yes. Do I want to take it? No. But I have to so let me learn what I can without complaint. I need this class to graduate and sometimes Travelers, on the way to our Point B there are lessons to be learned and tasks to be mastered that make us want to quit or skip a step (I tried hard to figure out how I could graduate without taking this class), but if we learn to treat those challenges with a winning mindset we can surprise even ourselves at what we can accomplish.

Happy Travels,

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe