Find Me Featured

4:37 PM

The past 10 days have been very busy for me in the world of the fashion net. I have been featured on two websites that I am very much a fan of, Essence.com and Fashion Club.

My first feature on Essence.com was for their Street Style segment. While attending a natural hair event in Los Angeles at Wishire Beauty I was asked if they could take my picture. I was really excited even though they were very clear that it may not make the actual site. Well it did! Here is the Link. Check it out and feel free to make a comment I would really appreciate the love!

The second feature was on FIDM's blog Fashion Club. I was interviewed by the great Kim Askew and I hope that my answers will help someone who is looking to start their fashion career at my recent Alma Mater. Take a read and let me know what you think!

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe