Being a Better Blogger

1:43 PM

Better Blogger
Better Blogger by Lucky Anaiya featuring Davis by Ruthie Davis shoes

When it comes to blogging I get in my own way. I let fear paralyze and I just flat out don't blog for no good reason. I want to get better and I want more people to read and actually get something from No Fear, Just DIVA. So if you, like me, get in your own way with blogging and just know that you can be so much better but don't know exactly how I offer the following articles:

There is a common theme among them: Originality, Dedication, Passion. Blogging does take hard work, especially if you want your blog to be good and touch a particular audience. Fashion blogging is that much more difficult because it seems like right now everyone is doing it especially since designers have them sitting in front rows and things.

I remember that I was having a hard time trying to figure out how the heck do you get a career in fashion? I mean is there some sort of secret club? Actually there really seems to be, but this is the reason why I started my blog. I just decided to throw caution in the wind, while living in South Korea (I know I'm laughing at myself on that one), and apply to FIDM here in LA. It was 100% Sink or Swim. And while I'm sure I'm very much doing some sort of Doggie Paddle right now I know I'm not the only one and wanted to have a safe and fearless place for those searching for a career in fashion sitting at Point A not knowing where in the heck to even start to enter into this journey I call a Fashion Freeway that will lead to their ultimate their career goal of Point B. I call you Travelers because you are on this journey with me as well as your own. I call you Travelers because I'd like to think that I'm not alone.

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe