Seconded by Chanel

7:00 AM

In a previous post I made the comment that you have to be willing to fail because when you are willing to fail at something you love you ultimately succeed. Well....Mme Co Co Chanel agrees totally. I came across this quote:

“Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."

How great is that? To be seconded by Chanel? But since she said it first I will say to be in the liked-mind of Chanel.
So I decided to dedicate this post to quotes by the great Co Co Chanel that may help push you along your journey...Enjoy!

  • “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
  • “Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”
  • “I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.”

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Subscribe