Along the Way: What Got You Here Wont Get You There

2:40 AM

While Reading an article on WWD.com, for which I will soon be posting, this book was mentioned:

The title caught my attention so I looked it up on Amazon. One of the best features on Amazon is the "Search Inside" where you can read excerpts of the book and that is how the hook baited the fish:

You know those maps in shopping malls that say 'You Are Here'? They exist to orient you in unfamiliar territory, to tell you where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there.


Now is that not what No Fear, Just DIVA is all about!?

The preview allows 7 - 8 pages of reading and it is enough for me to invest in the book when I get back home. Time to dust off the ole library card.

I know that school will soon be in session so the thought of reading another book is just overwhelming with everything else on our social, economic, and academic plates, but if you are not seeing the results that you would like in the building and growth of your career I say pick up this book sooner rather than unemployed/lackluster career later.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe