Coming Home

4:06 AM



As of this post I am on my way home back to the US of A! My year in Korea has taught me a lot that I plan to put into practice in my new career in fashion and I will update more information about that later.

I am not sure how long it will be until the next post since I will be adjusting to the 13 hour difference and I need to purchase a new laptop - the one I have been posting on was my school's. This is a great time to read up on past posts and get reacquainted with my blog, leave comments, subscribe, send in suggestions, or request a Road Map interview!

When I get back I will fill you all in on my quest to get a student loan to cover the rest of school and where I go from there! Until then...

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe