One Year Later.....

8:41 PM

It was exactly one year ago today that I have written my last post here on this blog. I really loved this blog and writing on it but I let a lot get in my way; excuses, fears and wants of perfection (or at least my version of it). That can be paralyzing and it's not fair to anyone who followed this blog regularly.

The picture I have up is the long stretch of road that was before me when I was heading to California from Ohio with my mother, we had a long ways to go. The whole metaphor for this blog was about the Fashion Freeway and the journey it takes us on, and I have so much farther to go.

In the 3 years that I created this blog I have graduated FIDM, started working at a fashion consulting firm, moved into a bigger apartment, had a boyfriend, broke it off with a boyfriend, and am now looking once a gain to find my place here in the industry. I think it's a cycle, we search we find we settle we search again. I like working on the business side of the industry and would like to continue to pursue it, but I'm wondering now where else it will take me? I'll let you know once I figure it out.

Either Neither Travelers it feels good to be back and I will make a strong effort to provide consistent content and find my voice again. I hope that you will return to travel along with me and share party of your journey as well. Sometimes I forget that it's not always about the destination but the journey that gets you there and I know that once I locate that thing that has kept me moving forward all along it will totally be worth it!

Until next time travelers:

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe