LA Fashion Week(end)

3:29 PM

I finally found some fashion shows going on in LA! Starting tonight Boxeight will sponsor/host Fall/Winter 2009 LA Fashion Week which will only be from Friday March 13 - Sunday March 15th 2009.

Tickets are still available for $125 for access to the shows for all three days. $125 for all three days!!!! You can buy the tickets online and for some of the shows you can even pay in person. Call first to verify.

Tonight I will be attending the GenArt event to kick off the week(end). I signed up to volunteer to work behind the scenes but didn't have the time to make the interviews. My editor for my internship asked me if I wanted to take his place at the event and you know I jumped on it!! So tonight I am going to tutor my kids then off to the event. I want to make sure I get there by 7:30, but I have to make money too.

photo courtesy of wwd- raquel allegra

I will be back with a full report this weekend!

Happy Travels!!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe