Pit Stop: Knowing Your Personal Stress Warnging Signs

9:03 AM

Happy hump day to you Travelers! It's the 7th week of school and officially the time that I warn my residents about concerning stress and overload. Well, I should have been warning myself as I found myself crying in class over frustration of a project. I will talk about it more in a later post but for now I want to focus on dealing with stress. I have no cool Web M.D. link to show you, no wonderful studies on stress just one simple rule: Know Your Personal Stress Warning Signs.

We all know when something is just not right, even when we can't put our finger on it. For me I will overly stress on the most insignificant things like my hair or not having enough shoes. In the back of my mind I know it's not the issue but I'm just not sure what is. So when talking with a teacher from whom I had for assistance when she asked me what I needed help with I responded in tears and not words. After that cry I got such a wave of relief! I'm still a little stressed and have a lot on my plate but at least now I can pin point it and say "Okay this is what I need to do to handle this situation"

The reason I titled this post Pit Stop is because you know how in NASCAR when the cars crash or blow a tire they need to go to the pit stop area to get fixed? Well it can be like that on our Fashion Freeways, the trick is to know the warning signs before the crash. If you know something's wrong Travelers take a pit stop, even if you don't know what the problem is. If you catch it early enough you can save yourself from a major crash.

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back! No Fear Just, DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe