Purpose

12:00 PM

Travelers, I am now half way into my last quarter here at FIDM and have confirmed moving on from my RA position, leaving me homeless (retrospectively), which has me reexamining my raison d'etre. In English it literally translates into "Reason of Being" or my Purpose.

When looking up the definition of "Purpose" it's defined in two words "reason" and "drive"...interesting. So I decided to look up "reason" and "drive" here is what I found:

Drive: move into a desired direction of discourse

Reason: a rational motive for a belief or action

So accuse me of trying to be deep here but I see Purpose as what moves you towards what you believe in. Your Purpose is the gas in your vehicle that moves you along your freeway. Okay let me break this down for you using this blog as an example:

Purpose: To show that there is no one right way to build a career in the fashion industry

Vehicle: Blogger

Point B: My Travelers fearlessly jumping on their freeway and going for their dreams.

I hope this all makes sense to you cause it make perfect sense in my head but if not leave a Diva Stamp and let's talk about this!!

Until then go out there and find your Purpose! What moves you toward what you believe in? Great! Now GO!

Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward Just Glance Back, No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe