Hitting the Road

8:58 AM

It's a new quarter and I am adjusting to the new schedule and well, I looked up and saw that it has been 10 days since my last post and I'm thinking....where has the time gone?

So know travelers that this week I will be "hitting the road." There are so many things that I would like to talk about and other posts that I have started that I need to finish or re-write.

I have joined a few new social networks and I am planning a special post about how to build your personal brand using these sites. Until then follow me on Twitter! (link above)

For just a peak into my school schedule here are my classes this quarter:

  • Computerized Flat Sketching
  • Fabric Identification
  • Apparel Process II
  • Fundamentals of Product Development
Speaking of which, my Product Development class has this great weekly assignment called Job Journal that I will be writing a separate post about very soon! I love that assignment, but since I'm out for MLK day I have three weeks worth of assignments due next week!

But before I go....I love love love this pic of YaYa from ANTM (photo courtesy of photobucket), it's the perfect way to hit the road! Happy Travels!

"One Step Forward, Just Glance Back. No Fear, Just DIVA!"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe